Every Sunday, from 09/30/2018 to 11/18/2018, 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Deepen your walk with God through an introduction of God's nature and attributes. Learn the different ways He communicates with us. Find out how the Holy Spirit deposited in you is part of God's plan! At the end of the class, you will have an introductory overview of the doctrines of 1) God the Father, 2) Holy Spirit, and 3) Revelation.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS:
Everyone. The body of Christ needs continued dialogue about theology to sharpen one another toward right doctrine and application of our faith.
- HEAD: To be able to explain who God is and how He has revealed himself by the Spirit and through the Bible.
- HEART: To grow deeper in our love for God as we encounter the majesty and glory of our God!
- HAND: To practice doctrinal truths by changing our actions and thought patterns.
Theology 1, 9 am Schedule
- September 30 - Class 1: Doctrine of God - Trinity
- October 7 - Off
- October 14 - Class 2: Doctrine of God - Incommunicable Attributes
- October 21 - Class 3: Doctrine of God - Communicable Attributes
- October 28 - Class 4: Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
- November 4 - Off
- November 11 - Class 5: Doctrine of the Word of God - Scripture is inerrant and authoritative.
- November 18 - Class 6: Doctrine of the Word of God - Scripture is sufficient, clear, and necessary.
- Where: Equipping Rooms
- There will be no class on Sunday, October 7 or November 4.
- You must be a member or pursuing membership to take equipU classes. You can take the Connections class on September 9 or October 7 and still take this class.
- Parents may utilize Harvest Kids for their children while taking this class.
- For questions, please contact Chris Jones.
- The class is free.