Saturday, November 10, 2018, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
On Saturday, November 10, 9:00am-3:00pm, stop in our gym to "purchase with a purpose." This event, put on by our Orphan Care Ministry, will provide a chance to buy from vendors who are helping keep families together by providing fair wages, teaching trades, and sharing the hope of the gospel. There will be something for everyone from coffee to jewelry. It's perfect timing to start your Christmas shopping while benefiting others in the process!
Here are the vendors that will be represented:
- Ornaments4Orphans - Ornaments and other accessories, Uganda
- GOEX - Clothing and other artisan items, Haiti
- Apparent Project - Jewelry and ornaments, Haiti
- Rahab's Rope - Accessories (jewelry, scarves, headbands, journals), India
- Compelled Designs - Jewelry and the Harvest leather cuff bracelet, US
- Haiti Made - Beanies and leather goods, Haiti
- Singing Rooster - Chocolate and metal art, Haiti
- Sak Saum - Jewelry, bags, and purses, Cambodia
- Hearts for Africa - Jewelry and ornaments/decorations,
- Eden Ministry - Jewelry, Asia
- First Love International
Credit/Debit/Cash will all be accepted. For questions, please contact Jamie Opperman).