Daily from 05/05/2020 to 05/30/2020
Address: Online , Loves Park, IL US 61111
Are you an adoptive parent, foster parent, potential adoptive or foster parent, professional, or ministry leader serving children?
We are no longer able to host the Empowered To Connect Simulcast at Harvest this April 24-25.
However, we are are excited to be able to offer you the ability to watch the Empowered to Connect Event from your home!
You will be able to register FOR FREE to receive the event link to watch from now till May 31st.
- Please fill out this link, and enter our location name, city and state (Harvest Rockford 5501 Windsor Rd., Loves Park, IL)
- When asked for your registration code please enter our zip code of 61111.
- Once you have registered you will receive the event link, password and instructions.
If you registered to receive CEU's, you will be sending tracking documents directly to Show Hope. Instructions and forms will be linked in your confirmation email after you register.
You can download the Workbook HERE.
We highly encourage you to use the Empowered to Connect Conference Rewind app. Along with the ability to access digital versions of the resources we’re providing, the app allows you to connect with one another and form community all across the country.
To download the app, follow these simple steps:
- Open the app store on your smartphone or mobile device. Search “Attendify” and then download the app to your phone.
- Open the Attendify app and search “Empowered to Connect Rewind" once downloaded.
- Select the “Empowered to Connect Rewind,” and hit “Join.”
- Create your user profile.
- Enjoy the app! We hope you’ll take advantage of this informative tool, and encourage the attendees at your simulcast site to do the same.
What is the Empowered to Connect Conference?
The Empowered to Connect Conference features two days of practical teaching in a safe and supportive community as we work to equip families, churches, and professionals to better serve children impacted by adoption and foster care.